Kitter Peabody (Tuxedo Cat)

Kitter Peabody is a 12 year old Tuxedo cat. Someone had a litter and we picked her! As she ages she likes to hang with the family mostly, although she is still very fit, active and healthy!

She and I seem to be on the same diet regime. In the winter we both eat double and don't exercise enough but come spring and summer, we are out and about!

She is very sweet- I won't even realize she is in the room that I am in until she moves but there she is, just waiting for me to move! She is like Houdini! I will leave one room and go into the next and she has somehow beat me there!

She is a real sweetheart and will spend time with any of us when we are under the weather and just lay there with us, like she knows we don't feel well or are sad! She also likes her outdoor time and stays close to the back porch but will take the opportunity to stop right in front of you and drop down so you can pet her!

I work part time at home and she is my little secretary, hanging out in my office and sometimes right on the desk! She knows how to get tickles when she wants them!

By Donna

I love both photos of Kitty Peabody but the second one is hysterically funny! She looks as if she's saying, "What? Don't you know I like privacy when I am taking a bath for goodness sake!" ;-)

Awww,

Your fur babies are just beautiful. Don't you just love how they enrich our lives. We have Tucker, Bears & Pie Pie. They all sleep with us, of course! Your babies have a wonderful home. Take Care, Sher

Great pictures, and love her name. Kitter Peabody. How original!

She sounds like my Sir Catty-Kit who is ALWAYS with me no matter which room I'm in. I can leave him asleep in my bed, and go to the kitchen, and he'll be there in less than a minute wanting me to pull him in a dining room chair so that he can sit beside me. He loves my husband and our son, but for whatever reason, he wants to be with me all the time. Also like your Kitter Peabody, Kit will stay with whichever one is not feeling well. I think they feel they are "taking care of us" when they do that. Anyway, it'd be a miserable world without them, that's for sure.

Thanks for sharing Kitter Peabody with us. She's a beautiful kitty.

Pookarina

Tuxedo Cat
Tuxedo Cat Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesAugust 21, 2010
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
Saving Money on Cufflinks
Saving Money on Cufflinks
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
A man wearing a tuxedo.
Saving Money on a Tuxedo
🎄