No-Bake Cheesecake Pie
- 1 cup vanilla or white chips
- 2 packages. (8oz. each) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 carton frozen whipped topping, thawed (8oz.)
- 1 graham cracker crust - 9 inch
- 1/3 cup English toffee bits or almond brickle chips
In a heavy saucepan, melt chips over medium-low heat; stir until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in cream cheese until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into the crust. Cover and refrigerate overnight or until set. Just before serving, sprinkle with toffee bits.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 11, 2016 at 6:03:14 PM on 10.0.1.26 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us