Homemade Spray On Conditioner

I want to make my own spray on, leave in hair conditioner with sunscreen. I would like to know if anyone has a recipe to make this?

Thanks,

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Simply mix a small amount of a chosen conditioner with distilled water and keep in a spray bottle. You may need to experiment for the right balance that you need. Start with a tablespoon of conditioner and add more if needed.

I do the very same... 2/1 water/conditioner ratio. Works great for me.

Hello, I love the idea of making my own leave-in conditioner but I use a concentrated leave-in conditioner which comes in a tube similar to toothpaste; does anyone know how I might be able to thicken up the regular conditioner? Maybe with gelatin? Lisingreece

You can make your own by buying liquid glycerin and mixing a tablespoon or two with distiled water in a spray bottle and using that. Glycerin is pretty cheap and you can get it at most drug stores.

Homemade bath products in clear bottles.
Homemade Conditioner Recipes
Health & Beauty Beauty Beauty Recipes HairApril 28, 2008
A/C Heater Vent
Ford F150 Air Conditioner Blowing Hot Air
Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Making a Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
Hair Spray Nozzle
Unclogging Hair Spray Nozzle
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 21, 2017 at 4:37:00 AM on 10.0.1.120 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.