Colors for a March Wedding

We are planning a March wedding, for this year. What are good color options for this month?

Natalie from Grandview, WA

Congratulations! My birthday is in March and the birthstone is a beautiful aquamarine....

Spring arrives in March, why not go with a spring theme? Aquamarine,the March birthstone, is also the color of a robin's egg. Other spring colors: daffodil yellow, pink hyacinths, peach tulips, lilacs, periwinkles, etc....

I am the bride who asked about the March wedding colors - I loved all your input, thank you so much. I thought I would update you with the decision: I have selected Ivory and Champagne with Calla Lilies. Things are moving right along and I have the dedication and encouragment of a wonderful sister who is planning it for me. I am blessed - thank you Jesus.

I wouldn't base my color choice on the weather or season--choose your favorite colors.

How about Kelly Green, Peach and Creamy White?

Kelly Green because it is a true St. Patties color, Peach because it is a nice complimenting color with Creamy White tying the two colors together.

Peony, buttercup, and celery with ivory chiffon.

I agree about the Kelly green, but not with the peach. I think a St Patty's day green with Shamrocks, whiskey and beer, etc will be absolutely gorgeous and your guest will be talking about it for a long time. Affordable too, creating the theme can be the most expensive part, and by going with the holiday, you've got it covered. Congrats, have fun.

I was thinking of a yellow and silver wedding, I chose yellow as I want daffodils.

I am having a March wedding and my girls are wearing gold dresses and the flowers have a vintage look, peach, pink and maroon berries.

I am getting married next March and we have decided on Ivory and Lavender. There is a plethora of lavender colored flowers in march as well as beautiful white ones as well.

I got married in March and had ice blue accents on my dress, cake and invites. I contrasted with navy blue bridesmaids and accented with silver. Flowers were all white with ice blue accents.

January 30, 2008 Flag

What colors do you think would be better for a March wedding in South Dakota? We have alot of snow in March and I was wondering if a dark blue and silver would be better than a red and silver? I want the theme to match a wintery wonderland.

Sheri

Answers:

Colors for a March Wedding

Yes go with the blue and silver for sure. You could also add dark blue and white as well but whatever you do don't go with red. It wouldn't fit the theme.You could have all white flowers (eg. white poinsettas) icicle lights in clear and blue snowflake ornaments and silver garland. Hope this helps. Cheers. (08/06/2005)

By Jazzlyn

Colors for a March Wedding

What about bold, bright green, white and silver? Not Christmas green or Kelly green, more of a spring green, hint of lime, that type of green. Spring does begin in March, though I realize that spring in the Dakotas is slow to come. But spring green combined with silver and white would remind people of the new growth still hidden under the snow. Plus it would be unique and happy. (08/08/2005)

By Mary

Colors for a March Wedding

Go with whatever colors you like. My daughter just got married 2 weeks ago. She chose a deep deep red for her bridesmaids to wear. She went with white roses for the girls to carry and she carried a bouquet of deep red roses. It was an outdoor wedding. Beautiful! She used white toille and mini lights inside it and also accented with silver throughout the ceremony and reception area.

The colors you choose you must like and be happy with. Any color will be fine. (08/19/2005)

By valleyrimgirl

Weddings AdviceJanuary 30, 2008
Pink wedding shoes.
Dyeing Wedding Shoes
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Pied Piper Costume
Hosting a March Madness Party, Basketball Going Through Hoop
Hosting a March Madness Party
🎉
🎄