Paperclip Reminder

If I need to remind myself of something, I hang a paperclip chain from my key ring. I use 3 or 4 paperclips to make it longer than the keys. Then when I grab my keys and see the paperclips, I'm reminded to be reminded. Kinda of a twist on the old tying a string around your finger trick.

By escnmck from Memphis, TN

Thanks for this memory jogger tip. It reminded me to go out to the pantry and get the cat supplies for my cat rescue friend I've been meaning to give her for 2 weeks!

Yeah but can you remember what you're supposed to remember? :-) That would be my problem!

I agree with Debbie. I would even wonder why I did that!

Organizing Memory TricksApril 7, 2011
Bottles of prescription medication.
Medication Reminder Software Suggestions
brown cow magnet
Making Vintage Fridgie Diet Reminder Magnets
Organized Closet
Organizing Your Bedroom Closet
wedding favor candy tins
Inexpensive Wedding Favor Ideas