Shopping for Electronic Pest Repellents

Where can I get an electric pest repellent in Pune City, India? Please help.

By agga from Pune, India

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I personally think these are a waste of money. Last summer I had mice really bad, so I bought enough of these to go in practically every outlet in my house. I even got the ones that are supposed to send signals through the wiring in the walls. The mice would literally go sit right beside them and not bat an eye. The only thing that I found to finally get rid of them was De-Con pellets.

Consumer Advice Store FinderApril 20, 2011
Bees
Homemade Bee Repellents
Photo of foodready to compost.
Mother Nature's Best Fertilizers and Bug Repellents
Homemade Insect Repellents
Homemade Natural Insect Repellents
Toad in a garden.
Attracting Toads to Your Garden
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 12:14:18 PM on 10.0.2.236 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.