How Do I Make a Pet Door in My Screen Door?

Can anyone suggest how to make a pet door in my screen door? It just needs to be big enough for my 2 Dachshunds.

By Cricket from Parkton, NC

If your door is wood framed you will need to add a wide kick plate to the bottom. It will need to be high enough that you can make a hinged flap for the dogs.

Cricket, pet stores, and maybe even hardware stores, most likely carry these and if you can't find them in your area you can ask if the store will order one for you or you can purchase them online. :-)

Pets Dogs AdviceMay 4, 2011
Cat scratching at a screen door.
Keeping Cats from Scratching Screen Doors
Screen Door
Repairing a Screen Door
A person cleaning a flat screen monitor with a cloth.
Cleaning a Flat Screen Monitor
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a Computer Screen
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 1:14:48 PM on 10.0.0.78 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.