Save and Reuse Snack Containers

When I purchase pudding, yogurt or even jello, I save the plastic containers and wash them thoroughly with soap and water. They are the right size to either put snack such as raisins or trail mix in for kids. They are the perfect size to put paint and water in when kids want to paint. I love this because the containers are small enough for kids to hold. My daughter loves it.

By Chris from Ohio

Great idea ..you can also use them for planting seeds for your gardening ,or teach your children how they can grow them ....

I have been doing this for years, I like the puddings, etc I make better than the store bought ones. The Press & Seal plastic wrap is great for closing them up too! Buying in larger packages, raisens and such is so much cheaper. Thanx for sharing

They are also great for starting seeds for your garden.

Another good one is the Benefil dog food containers, they are exactly one cup size. I wash them well, then freeze my homemade chicken broth for reuse latter in other receipes.

Pudding Snack Cup
Reusing Plastic Snack Cups
Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsMarch 26, 2009
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Craft Ideas for Creamer Containers
Crafts Using Single Serving Cream Containers
Disinfectant Wipe Containers
Uses for Disinfectant Wipe Containers
Frozen Juice Containers on White Background
Reusing Frozen Juice Containers
🎉
🎄