Storing Cooked Turkey

How long will cooked turkey last in fridge?

Kathy from Nutley, NJ

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Well, I don't know for sure but if you can't use it all within maybe 4 days tops, I'd put the rest in the freezer. Perhaps you could chop up and put in several freezer bags and mark the date on them. Then you'll have recipe ready packages of already cooked turkey!

I had just asked my 'butcher' this question... all meat has three days in the refrigerator before it starts to break down (spoil).

Now that I know this, I won't defrost or buy more than we'll eat in three days. ;)

Food and Recipes Food Tips Food SafetyJanuary 3, 2007
A carved turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave
A plate of cooked turkey.
Keeping Cooked Turkey Moist
A cooked turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in a Slow Cooker (Crockpot)
Carving a Turkey
Using Your Turkey Bones for Soup
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 12:22:02 PM on 10.0.1.211 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.