Remedies for Dry Mouth

OK, after all these years is there anything new for dry mouth?

By Linda P

I chew gum with xylitol, such as Trident, during the day or suck on a piece of hard candy. When I go to bed at night I use biotene oral balance dry mouth moisturizing gel. I put a small amount on my tongue and use it to rub the gel on the roof of my mouth. If I forget, I get the dubious pleasure of peeling my tongue from the roof of my mouth.

I two am plagued with dry mouth and have tried lots of things, but a couple of weeks ago I started brushing with baking soda before bed and it works grate plus my mouth isn't as nasty in the morning.

Biotene is a good product. Biotene comes in a spray, toothpaste, mouthwash and chewing gum.

I have found that very little works for me. The older I get the worse it gets. I also chew gum during the day and carry water with me. It is just something I have learned to live with.

My friend Bill can get dry mouth as a result of the CFIDS that he has had for many years. He swears by Vitamin C; he takes 3000 mg a day & says he rarely has a dry mouth when he remembers to take Vitamin C daily. If you try this, you should notice a difference in a couple of weeks. Hope this helps.

Dry Mouth Remedies
Health & Beauty Home RemediesMay 18, 2011
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
A woman in pain wearing dentures.
Remedies for Pain from Wearing Dentures
Woman Holding Her Mouth With Chili Pepper
Stopping the Burn from Spicy Food
Remedies for Canker Sores
Remedies for Canker Sores
🎄