Repairing a Lighted Outdoor Christmas Decoration

I just bought a 60 inch snowman with lights. Some of the lights won't light up. Please help.

By Sondra from West Coast

Answers

Are the light bulbs located so that you can get to them or are they on the inside? If you can get to the bulbs you should be able to replace the bulbs that won't work.

December 4, 2010 Flag

I have a outdoor Mickey Mouse Christmas decoration. The lights on one side don't work. The backing I think is like Plexiglas, but very thin; I am not sure. I need to know where to buy the backing and the rope lite. I am unsure how many I will need as it is a large Mickey Mouse. The lighting is a silhouette of Mickey Mouse. I hope you can help me. I would like to repair it before Christmas. Thank you.

Kathleen F.

Answers:

There should be a manufacturer's name and model number on bottom or back. That's the best place to start. (10/26/2009)

By Cajun62234

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes