Using a Digital Thermostat in the Summer Months

I had a digital thermostat installed last Fall for my furnace. Do I take the batteries out and shut it off during the summer months? I usually shut the natural gas furnace off during the summer. Please help!

Jean from Michigan

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I have 2 digital thermostats. Both of mine have an slide switch that you can move to off for the summer months. I normally turn off my thermostat and the switch on my furnace.

thanks a bunch dpcw(53) for the info. Jean

Better Living Green Living AdviceMay 24, 2006
Digital Converter Box
Using a Digital Converter Box
Picture of a digital camera.
Organizing Digital Photos
Family Taking Digital Photos
Transferring Digital Photos to Your Computer
Flying ant on a white background.
Getting Rid of Flying Ants
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 12:35:50 PM on 10.0.1.73 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.