Using Giani Granite Paint

My bathroom sink and counter top is all in one. Can I use Giani Granite paint on both?

By Rich from Lansing, IL

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

My biggest concern about the sink portion would be if the granite paint could hold up to the constant use of water. Here's the FAQ page for Giani and a contact button at the bottom of the page if you still have questions after reading the facts:

http://www.gian  ite.com/FAQ.html

October 21, 2012 Flag

I have recently used the Giani countertop granite paint kit, I love this product and the results were remarkable. I did each step and loved the look of my new countertop, I went from 80s red to a beautiful Sicilian sand granite.

I have already put on the first coat of sealer and I was wondering if I could add more of the brown color on top of this? I needed more browns now that I have decided to not paint my oak cabinets after the countertops made such an improvement.

Should I sand the sealer away or just buy another kit and start all over? Anyone have any help or ideas on this? It was not the product's fault, It did a beautiful job, I just didn't add enough color and the black primer is showing through too much. I don't need dark countertops now. Thanks for any ideas.

By Sheryl M

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Isn't there a 1-800 # on the packaging you could call and ask, or maybe go back to the store where you bought the product and ask a professional. I think I would do one of those things before you go any further.

Home and Garden Home Improvement BathroomFebruary 4, 2011
Removing Stains from Granite, Granite Kitchen Counter and Stainless Sink
Removing Stains from Granite
A photo of a large room with granite floors.
Cleaning Granite Flooring
Kitchen with granite countertops.
Removing Glue From Granite
A nice kitchen with granite countertops and white cabinets.
Coordinating Granite Countertops With Kitchen Cabinets
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 12:38:44 PM on 10.0.2.167 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.