Uses for Hotel Shoe Shining Cloths

My son travels a lot and one of the things he does is save the hotel shampoos, soaps, shower caps, etc. When he comes home, he brings me a huge bag of goodies that I sort through. Lately he has brought me shoe shine cloths.

At first, I could not think of anything I could do with them but then I started looking at them and realized they are will be great for polishing furniture, cleaning glass polishing fixtures, etc. These are great and some will even wash up in the washing machine! I love finding uses for things out of the ordinary.

By cookiepom from Utica

Another great tip is using the shower caps as bowl covers in the fridge =)

Just a note of warning: Plastic not intended for food ("food-safe") should never be used with or for food.

4 Star Hotel
Hotel Travel Tips
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsJanuary 29, 2007
Fixing a Squeaky Shoe
Fixing a Squeaky Shoe
shoe polish
Removing Shoe Polish from Carpet
Woman Polishing a Piece of Silver
Homemade Silver Polishing Cloths
Blue microfiber cleaning rag.
Uses for Microfiber Cloths