Review of Kevin Trudeau's Coconut Diet

Has any one tried out the coconut diet advertised by Kevin Trudeau? If so any advise or results?

Thanks for any information.

frugal-lady from Lewiston, ME

Too much coconut, in any form, consumed clogs your arteries. Also, no diet is a good or successful one unless you change your eating habits and exercise several times a week. If you do this, it's best for you rather than making some guy or gal, or some big company more money by buying their diet pills, books, etc. Best of Luck on your life venture!

I tried it & it didn't work even though I did exactly what he recommended. Kevin Trudeaus books are a joke. All he does is gather info from other sources & put them in his book form & then charges you for them. I ordered one of his books & was charged for it on my credit card. I waited 2 months & never received the book. I contacted my credit card company & the gave me credit for it. 4 months later I received the book. Do you know that he was indicted by the government because of falsifactions in his books? Keep away from him & his books as the are both bad news.

I don't know anything about his diet, but I am curious - would you be willing to tell me, briefly, what the diet is about?

I was surprised to learn (below) that he was indicted! Shocking, considering he's on TV all of the time.

Thanks for the heads up!

I am in cancer remission; was given Trudeaus book and have been hooked on health issues. I have lost 20 lbs using coconut oil; but you have to remember to also apply other things mentioned for your diet; meaning eat fruit/veggies; stay away from diet drinks/aspartame/sweetners etc. I also use apple cider vinegar as requested in book; yes he may have been indicted by government, but did you know that prescription drugs do more harm than natural/organic/alternative medicine? I'm evidence. I'm more healthier now! Too much coconut in any form consumed clogs pores? No. It's the proper kind of fat to help lose. Good luck.

Health & Beauty Weight LossOctober 1, 2007
Coconut Oil
Buying Coconut Oil
Fresh coconuts.
Using Fresh Coconut
Toasted coconut made in the microwave.
Toasting Coconut
Cooking With Coconut Oil