Ladi (Chipin)

Ladi is a 6 month old Chipin (hybrid mix between chihuahua and miniature Pinscher). A woman's female chihuahua unexpectedly became pregnant and she couldn't afford having a litter so we all chipped in to help. When the puppies came out we realized she mated with the neighbor's male min pin and fell so in love with the puppies they were all adopted instantly!

She loves to go on car rides. She loves being held and cuddled, she is very much a lap top. She enjoys the water and playing with other dogs of all sorts. Within the 5 full months I have had her she has been around purebred Chihuahuas, Mastiffs, German Shepheards, Jack Russells, Cocker Spaniels, Siberian Huskies, Pitbulls, and Rodesian Ridgebacks and other little occurrences at stores and such and got along with all of them in every experience, very happy to socialize and play and obeys instantly.

She learned sit and lay the first night I got her! This is truly the most amazing "hybrid" (or any breed period) I have ever been around, this mix is truly astounding. They have the calm laid back lap dog nature of the chihuahua but the very intelligent playful personality of the min pin! Shes the best thing that's ever happened to me!

By Felicia

I have a 1 year old male named Chico, this breed is truly amazing for cuteness and intelligence!

Lwxi in pink outfit in Easter basket.
Chihuahua Miniature Pinscher Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesMay 27, 2010
🎉
🎄