Repair Winter Boots With Duct Tape

My daughter's winter boot zipper broke and we could not find anymore winter boots in our area to fit her. There are two zippers on each boot, fortunately. I cut into the edge of the broken zipper and got the metal pull back into the zipper and zipped it back up half way to hold that side together. Then I put many many layers of thick black duct tape all up and down the zipper area, inside and outside the boot, from the sole up to the top and over. The boot has been holding together beautifully and she is wearing them even in the snow.

By Maryanne from Ontario, Canada

Better Living Frugal Living TipsMarch 25, 2009
Duct Tape
Making Duct Tape Clothes
Duct Tape
Removing Duct Tape From Carpet
Making a Duct Tape Bow
Making a Duct Tape Bow
duct tape flip flops
Making Duct Tape Flip Flops
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 25, 2017 at 7:16:44 AM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.