Storing Homemade Facial Peels

I am going to experiment with some homemade fruit facial peels. One of the ingredients is gelatin and I intend to use papaya as the main ingredient. Can I store it in the fridge for a few days if I have extra? Many thanks.

By Helen from UK

It will keep for a longer period if you store it in the refrigerator. Good luck.

Hi again, many thanks for your reply you really are a star. I also would like to know about two of the ingredients. The recipe states to use 2 oz of green tea & 2oz of chamomile tea steeped and strained sept. to add to gelatin when melted but this seems rather a lot nearly both boxes gone. Could I half this quantity with the same results many thanks helen x

woman with nice skin
Making and Storing Homemade Facial Peels
Health & Beauty Beauty AdviceMarch 15, 2010
Lemon Peel
Uses for Citrus Peels
Peeling a potato.
Uses for Potato Peels
Woman with facial mask and cukes on eyes.
Homemade Facial Cleanser Recipes
Composting Citrus Peels
Composting Citrus Peels
🎄