Recipes Using Flavored Powder Coffee Creamers

I was wondering if there are recipes which use the flavored powdered coffee creamers? I had a coupon for a free bottle but I don't drink coffee. I thought since there are so many different flavors maybe someone has creative ideas for including them in something other than coffee.

Thanks,
Denise from Nebraska

Whenever a recipe calls for cocoa I will often use powdered coffee creamer. Gives a little "lift" to the flavor.

I didn't write that very well. I mean I substitute coffee creamer for the cocoa.

Do you mean the liquid coffee creamer or the powder?

I don't drink coffee either, but I love to put that creamer in my hot chocolate. It's delicious!

If you like mixed alcoholic drinks, you could make the creamer into a liquid version and add vodka or whatever to it. I have reconstituted the hazelnut creamer and added kahlua to it and found it quite tasty.

You can put it in hot cocoa to give it a little different flavor! Do a search on allrecipes.com or recipezaar.com with coffee creamer in the ingredient line and see what comes up.

you can mix it up and have in the refrigerator..it is great on hot oatmeal and used in hot cocoa.

If you decide to get regular powder coffee creamer use it in creamed soups. When on vacation we are many miles from grocery store. I make a potato and onion soup and use powder coffee creamer instead of milk. Don't drain water off potatoes and add creamer to water. Even if I use milk I add creamer as it makes it very rich. Can be used in any creamed soup.

I use the flavored creamer when I make Hot Chocolate mix out of dry milk, cocoa and such I just made a Christmas one with peppermint creamer. Oh so Good.

I like to substitute the dry creamer for powdered sugar in glaze and frosting recipes. Divine!

Coffee Creamer
Recipes Using Coffee Creamers
Food and Recipes Recipes AdviceNovember 28, 2007
cream and sugar
Saving Money on Flavored Creamers
Making Flavored Coffee
Making Flavored Coffee
Two bare feet.
Homemade Foot Powder
creamer pitcher
Homemade Flavored Coffee Creamer Recipes
🎄