Looking For Power Cord For Betty Crocker Indoor Grill

Where can I find a power cord for a Betty Crocker Gourmet Grill? The model number is BC0963 or BC 1963

By Joe from Patterson, GA

Best Answer

Try eBay, as they often sell power cords that are either identical to or compatible with various appliances. Failing that, you could go to an appliance or electronics store, and ask them if they have a compatible cord. Bring your old cord, of course. Most of the time, a suitable substitute exists, just as long as you make sure that the new cord is of the same gauge, etc. For instance, I use the power cord from my old WebTV (remember those??) for my mini stereo system, and it works great. Good luck!

Best Answer

Do I have the manual. I have the cord and can send u a picture of the cord, if u haven't found one yet.

I've lost my manual. :(. Apparently there is no settings. No fail on my cord. Is the cooking grate submersible except for where u plug it in? Mines been packed away for a few years and I've forgotten how to use it.

Electric table top grill with Kabobs on it
Betty Crocker Gourmet Electric Grill Manual and Replacement Parts
Consumer Advice Product FinderApril 17, 2010
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Barney and Betty Rubble Couples Costume
Air Ionizer and Purifier for Allergies
Improving Indoor Air Quality
Shower Power Cleaner
Buying Shower Power Cleaner
power outage kitchen
Cooking When the Power Goes Out