Use Milk of Magnesia as a Facial Mask

For adults or teens with an oily T-zone on their face; there are lots of cosmetic items that help with oil control, but a very inexpensive item that does the job very well is Milk of Magnesia. A generic brand will suffice and is even less expensive. Just put a cotton ball's worth of the milk of magnesia on the oily areas. Let it dry for a few minutes, and then wipe off. It really absorbs the oil for hours and hours and is very cheap to use!

By Tracey from Westerville, Ohio

You can also use calamine lotion as a face mask.

Wow, that sounds pretty wild! But I guess if Milk of Magnesia absorbs all the yucky stuff in your tummy, it'll take care of oily skin. I may have to give it a try!

Uses for Milk of Magnesia
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care Oily SkinApril 14, 2008
Basset Hound with first aid kit and stethoscope
Can I Give Milk of Magnesia to My Dog?
pink satin sleep mask
Homemade Sleeping Mask
Woman with facial mask and cukes on eyes.
Homemade Facial Cleanser Recipes
Anti-Wrinkle Mask Recipes
Homemade Anti-Wrinkle Mask Recipes