With these simple barrettes, girls can tell their girlfriends, "We click." These barrettes are an inexpensive Valentine's Day gift for young girls.
Approximate Time: Under 1 hour
- craft foam
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- click-style barrettes (contour clips)
- colored construction paper
- Cut out two or three craft foam hearts and arrange them as you like on a barrette. Hot-glue them together.
- You can draw and cut your own hearts or use precut foam hearts available at most craft stores.
- Glue the hearts to the wide end of the hair clip and let the glue set.
- Cut a heart from the construction paper. Write your message on the heart, then clip the barrette to it.
By Mom of 1 from Wilkesboro, NC
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Article
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 17, 2017 at 8:10:55 PM on 10.0.2.89 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us