Rusty Girl (Boxer/German Shepherd)

Rusty Girl is a 5 year old Boxer/German Shepherd mix. I rescued her from the pound. She had been abandoned, and had health problems resulting in surgery. By that time, she was in my heart and cost meant nothing.

Rusty Girl likes to play with her 'woobies' (stuffed animals). Usually when my dogs come in from outside, they line up at the doggie treat jar, and wait for a dog cookie. Now that we have a new fridge with the ice dispenser in the door, when they come inside they line up at the fridge for an ice cube. I could have saved $1000's of dollars on dog biscuits, if I had only known! I caught her nosing the ice dispenser one day, but the noise it makes scares her a little, so far she has not pushed it herself!

By Kathy

Boxer Mix
Boxer Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesJanuary 20, 2011
13 year old gift ideas
Gift Ideas for a 13 Year Old Girl
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dutch Girl Costume
Flower Girl Smiling in Front of Bride and Groom
Frugal Flower Girl Tips
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄