Leo (Orange Tabby)

Leo is 6 going on 7 and an orange tabby. I got Leo last October. A lady from church had a tragic fire at her place. She needed to find a temporary home for her cat and dog. I got word of it and offered to give her cat a loving home for as long as needed. Well, it took her a bit longer than she had hoped to get her new place and by that time, she knew Leo and I had fallen in love with each other and also that he had a wonderful home. She asked me to keep him and she would go to the shelter and find a new one to love.

Leo likes to explore in the woods behind my place, chase bugs, take naps, get rubs/scratches and cuddle up close at bedtime. He is a wonderful blessing to me.

Anonymous

What a wonderful story and what a thoughtful original mom to not break you and Leo up!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a pretty boy! He looks like one happy boy!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I have the same boy. His name is Buddy. They could be twins! My friends all call him Butter because he's just so sweet. He is my best friend. Meow

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Awesome! I got my crazy gold fish from a woman in church who was in tears looking for a home for them because she had to move in with her daughter and couldn;t take them.

I thought it horribly bad she was moving someplace she wasn't allowed to take a 10 gallon tank of fish but just offered to help her out instead of asking her about it.

Those fish came with more luggage than you can imagine. 3 goldfish had treats, special decorations for the tank so they can be traded out, ...you name it! She's called me once a month or so for the last year to check on them.

Reply Like this photo? Yes