In Memory of BC (Baby Cat)

This post is in memory of BC (Baby Cat), ThriftyFun's office cat. We lost BC on Memorial Day morning, she was 15. She was lovable, adorable and fat and enjoyed eating, petting and stealing our chairs when we weren't looking. She loved it when you would scratch her back, near her tail, and would move her head back and forth like Stevie Wonder to urge you to keep scratching. She was a great cat and she will be missed.

Here's a previous post about BC:

BCs' passing just crushes my heart. Her spirit and love are at the Rainbow bridge, waiting for her fellow office workers who choose to visit her there when their spirits soar free. I silently weep for all of you who will miss her everyday...

Heartfelt thoughts and prayers for you and your loss of BC. Fifteen years speaks well of the love and care you had given her. It's so hard to lose them.

Gentle hugs,

Carole Ann

I feel so bad I am sure she gave you many years of her love. What a sad day for you all. I will keep you in my thoughts today and tonight in my prays. She is a great cat..

I am so sorry for your loss. She was very beautiful, and from what I see in the pictures, loaded with personality. I know the pain of losing a beloved pet. I am sure she is with all of you in spirit. You are in my prayers.

I am so sorry for your loss of BC.

I can feel for you as I lost my beautiful 18 y/o shitzu at the beginning of the year.

My thoughts are with you

Kind regards,

Judy Allen.

So sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my dog just a year ago, after sharing our home with her for 15 years. It's like losing a family member.

You know, now that I finally have my own, special cat, I NOW know just how important they are to our lives. They make our lives just a wee bit sunnier! Cats make us smile! Cats make us laugh... Cat's make all cat owners unite into one big happy cat-loving family...

* Maybe you'll see your precious little one sometime in the future, or maybe not... but one thing's for sure: Your cat has made your life a little brighter... & for the long, happy life B.C. lived, we are all grateful.

-----> Baby Cat: Enjoy the happy hunting grounds in the sky...

I am sorry to hear of the loss of your precious BC. My heart goes out to all of you at the office. Pets are such blessings , they make us feel good in their own special ways. It so hard to lose our animal friends.

I know how you feel and I am crying with you..

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I know BC will be sadly missed. You are in my thoughts & prayers.

Gentle People:

It is a sad day when we lose a Pet. My condolences.

Joseph Raglione.

P.S. I have four kittens to give away.

Oh Susan, I am so sorry to hear of your loss! BC had a wonderfull owner & life & will wait for you at the Rainbow Bridge! My heart goes out to you & your staff.

Susan....

I am so sorry to hear about BC. I know she will be sadly missed. BC is now playing and running across the Rainbow Bridge. I know you will see her again one day, and she will welcome you with purrs and hugs...

Take Care,

Sherri

I'm so sorry. Losing a pet is the same as losing a family member. And I know how it hurts. I hope this will help you:

If It Should Be

If it should be that I grow weak,

And pain should keep me from my sleep;

Then you must do what must be done,

For this last battle cannot be won.

You will be sad, I understand,

Don't let your grief then stay your hand; For this day more than all the rest,

Your love for me must stand the test.

We've had so many happy years,

What is to come can hold no fears;

You'd not want me to suffer so,

The time has come, please let me go.

Take me where my needs they'll tend,

And please stay with me until the end;

Hold me firm and speak to me,

Until my eyes no longer see.

I know in time that you will see

The kindness that you did for me.

Although my tail its last has waved,

From pain and suffering I've been saved. Please do not grieve, it must be you

Who had this painful thing to do.

We've been so close throughout the years, Don't let your heart hold back it's tears.

BOBBIEGO

Oh,,,how so very sad. BC had such a cute face. Looked so loving. BC is resting now but will live on forever in your hearts.

Oh Susan, I am so very sad and sorry for the loss of BC. My heart and soul pour out for you with sadness. BC was a very blessed kitty for the love all of you at thrifty fun gave her. But that does not replace the sadness you all must have in your hearts. The poem was beautiful and so true, I hope it is ok that I copied it for my Skippy, Spunky and Rascal that I have lost in the past year. May I suggest that you do the same with BC's best pics surrounding it and hang it in the office for you all to keep that beauty with you all as you work thru the grief and pain that you are feeling. Keeping BC in the office even in spirit will help your hearts heal.

God Bless you all and thank you for sharing your life with us all

Mary G. Huron Twp., MI

Susan,

I am truely sorry about you losing BC. I know how hard it is. She will be at Rainbow Bridge and you will again see her someday. I have lost several pets over the past few years. I have ten cats and one very old dog who we expect to not live much longer. He is old and worn out. We just get him lots of love so he knows that he is loved and he will be missed.

Prayers are with you.

so sorry about your loss. i lost my first girl in 2001 to a heart murmer. i waited about 2 weeks and then started looking again for another love. i found her 3 1/2 weeks after my first lover girl passed. i now have ally. i miss glory. ally is a real sweetie. i hope your heart grows even bigger for someone else who needs a home

Dear Susan,

I truly understand your loss. I'm sure BC was your most loyal friend all those years and was always so happy to see you. You will never forget her. I had my kitty, "Little Girl" for 19 years. She always knew when I, or one of her other loved ones, was very sad. She would fuss over us, stroke our face or arm with her paw and would just try with all she had in her to give us love and comfort. She's been gone for 7 years and my eyes still tear up when we talk about her. You have my sincere sympathy. We both were blessed to have been owned by such loving kitties.

Grandma Margie

I'm so sorry that your beautiful kitty is gone. She was gorgeous with all that thick gray and white fur. How lucky you were to have had her 15 years.

You know that you gave her a great home for 15 years and that's pretty terrific.

My condolences to the Thriftyfun staff. BC was a pretty kitty....looks like the real squeezable kind :-) I love cats and we've lost 3. We are catless at present after adopting children but I know some day will get some kitties again. They are soooo special!

Will Rogers said: "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."

I think the same can be said about all our loving pets.

She had such an elegant little face. I know you will always remember her. There must be a Kitty Heaven or at least a promise that the sweet ones will be there with us? God comfort and bless you in the loss of your beloved pet. +

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, what a beautiful cat! It was fun to read about her and what a wonderful pet she was. God bless!

Baby Cat was a cutie and all soft looking. I hope

my AllieMae 1994-2004 is playing with her in heaven's gardens finding a nice sunny spot!

I to this day cannot have a cat since losing AllieMae

I know have 3 little doggies that are my babies.

That was nice of you to share you photos and story.

I have a cat named BC also [barn cat} I am so sorry for your loss. Our pets are family too, you are in my thoughts

Photos Pets CatsMay 30, 2007
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower
🎄