Add Liquid Softener To Orphaned Sock In Dryer

Didn't get the liquid softener into the washer with the clothes? Easy fix is to grab one of those orphaned socks from the pile and squirt a couple drops of liquid softener on it. Throw in the dryer with the load of clothes and voila! I often do this for every load of clothes since I discovered I use much less softener and the bottle lasts a very long time. BTW, if the missing sock shows up, just wash the 'softener sock' and make a pair again.

By cmoore from Poulsbo, WA

I do that as well. When I wash light permanent press I'll use a dark sock. For dark pp I'll do the opposite.

foil ball
Alternatives To Dryer Sheets
Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryJanuary 18, 2008
Fabric Softener Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
tiny grey squirrel
Caring for an Orphaned Baby Squirrel
Cleaning a Fabric Softener Dispenser
Cleaning a Fabric Softener Dispenser