Consignment Shops In Virginia and New Hampshire - Categories:

BabyParenting

Consignment Shops In Virginia and New Hampshire

I was looking for consignment shops or 2nd hand thrift shops that buys children's clothes. Good ones, used just once or twice. I have so many that it's hard just giving it away.

Anyone know any, here in Virginia and also in Nashua, New Hamsphire area?

Thanks,
Rads from VA

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Hello,

What part of Virginia? There is an excellent store in Lynchburg, called Where the Kids Things Are. I think they also have one in Danville.

They buy and sell gently used baby and children's items, and you can get some great deals there. The price to buy is usually about 1/2 of what the item would cost new. I think they pay out about 1/4 of what the item would be.

I wish I still lived near there. They had everything from cribs and furniture to clothes and nursing items.

Good luck to you!

Richmond has Once upon a time or Once upon a Child? Can't remember name. Most cities have good consignment shops, small places don't. Look in your yellow pages for the ones near you.

There is an excellent one in Springfield, Va just off I-95. I have been able to get cruiswear and St. Johns so they have everything. It is exciting to shop there, they get to know you and you are part of the family. Consigning Women Apparel on the corner of Old Keene Mill and Backlick Road. And..they are open everyday!

Looking for cosignment shops to put my baby contest and beauty pageant forms in. Pageant6 is a Easter Pageant April 21st in Chester VA

DKC816 at aol.com

Hi, my grandaughter ownes a consignment shop in Winchester, Va. It is really nice & carries name brand clothes. She wont accept any clothes that have any spots or tears in them. They are in great condition. Happy shopping. dwedenoja

Parenting BabyJanuary 28, 2005
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Virginia Christmas Charities
New Hampshire Christmas Charities
Infant and Toddler Clothing
Selling Your Infant and Toddler Clothing
West Virginia Christmas Charities
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 4:15:19 AM on 10.0.1.69 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.