Jean Pocket Purse

This is a purse I made for my 7 year old daughter and her friend. I used an old pocket from my husband's old jeans. Carefully cut right along the edge of the pocket. You can use "Fray-Check" on the sides to keep it from raveling later. I purchased the decorative items for about $3 from my local craft store. My daughter gave one of the purses to her friend for a birthday gift. The purse isn't big, but some cute ideas for putting inside of it include: a gift card, small notebook and pen, lip gloss, small candies, etc. I picked up quite a few things at the dollar store. The girls love their purses.

THAT IS REALLY CUTE. I JUST LOVE ALL THE IDEAS WE GET FROM THIS WEBSITE. I ALSO LOVE TO RECYLE OLD JEANS. I JUST POSTED A PHOTO OF A BLANKET I MADE USING JEANS AND OLD PRINTED FEED BAGS. THEY ARE HARD TO COME BY BUT MY MOTHER FOUND SOME IN HER HOUSE AND GAVE ME. I BET THE LITTLE GIRLS DO LOVE THESE PURSES. THEY DO NOT HAVE THAT MUCH TO CARRY SO THE SMALL ONES WORK FINE. THEY JUST LOVE THE GLAMOUR TOO WITH THE EMBELLISHMENTS ON THE SIDES. THANK YOU FOR SHOWING US YOUR COOL IDEA.

It's really cute!!

Very cute! Recycled denim makes wonderful purses, potholders, tote bags and more.

I dont have any girls in our family. So what about filling the pocket with hotwheels and decorate the front with things for boys. I have truck stencils. So it's not just for girls!

Jeans purse with ribbons and other decorations.
Making a Jeans Purse
Crafts Recycled Crafts PursesDecember 31, 2007
Placemat Purse
Making a Placemat Purse
Denim pocket attached to a notebook.
Jean Pocket Crafts
Plarn coin purse.
Plarn Coin Purse
Two baby cradle church purses with Kewpie dolls inside.
Crocheted Baby Cradle Purse
🎉
🎄