Getting Rid of Cigarette Odors Outside

How can I get rid of cigarette odors on an outside patio? Will the vinegar work outside also?

By ERICA76 from Cape Coral, FL

I am not sure if you mean the odor is there while people are smoking, or if it is there all the time. It is very cheap to try the vinegar, you could even mix some in a sprayer with water, and try washing down the deck, the walls, furniture, and anything that won't be harmed, with the vinegar solution.

Thanks, fatboyslimsmom. What I meant is that the smell is on the front and back porch from previous smoking tentants. I'm currently trying the bowls of vinegar in the rest of the house. My fiance says I shouldn't put the vinegar outside because it will attract bugs. So I was looking for another solution so I don't upset him. Lol.

If you really want it to leave, fill your ashtrays with Glade or Arm and Hammer powder carpet refresher. Baking soda extinguishes smoke, and the smell with it. When not smoking, the ashtrays of fresh powder should soak up the air. Oust works for air and fabrics

Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsJuly 19, 2009
Piano Keyboard
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odors From a Piano
Cigarette in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Odors from Microfiber Furniture
Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather
cigarette smell computer
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odors from a Computer
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 4:01:05 PM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.