Scenery: Walking In The Rain

contest winner icon

This photo was taken in the park after a storm

By Anita

Lovely photo. Bringing thoughts of wonderful barefoot memory moments enjoying the rain! Could you pretty please share the original unedited photo with us? Because, as beautiful as this shopped photo is, I'll bet the original is even more naturally beautiful. :-)

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

This photo would make a wonderful large framed picture for any room in a home. I especially like the way the color fades off into the edges of the paper, called "vignette." And the caption is just perfect. I love the rain, and playing in the rain remains one of my most favorite things to do even in my old age. :-)

Thank you for sharing it with us.

Pookarina

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

This photo would make a fantastic poster or a nice big picture framed for a prominent spot in a living, dining or bedroom. It's a classic for sure. I love the caption. It's perfect and I really like the vignette.

Thank you for sharing.

Pookarina

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

I love this picture. So very cute. I hope you frame it and keep it for whoever is in the picture. They will appreciate it along the line. GL in winning. Gem

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Thank you everyone. This is the unedited picture.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

That is so sweet! Great job with the editing too.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Anita, thank you so very much for alerting me about sharing the original photo too! I am assuming momma and daughter in the original and it's also a wonderful photo! How lovely either way! You did a great job!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Anita, look again, I think the original you shared is a different shot in the series. (It's like looking at those "what's different between the pictures" puzzles). Arm placement is different, splash is missing, etc. Antiqued one is 2 steps further than color pic, I think.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Sorry, I clicked on the wrong pic. this is the original.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Photos ScenerySeptember 20, 2010
Green Rain Barrel
Make Your Own Rain Barrel
Rain Drops on Leaf
Rain Garden Basics
Mom and 3 girls Camping in the Rain
Camping in the Rain
A mom and two kids crossing the street.
Safety Tips for Pedestrians
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 13, 2017 at 6:23:05 PM on 10.0.2.28 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.