Roses in Vase Growing New Leaves

September 19th was my birthday, and my daughter graced me with six beautiful long stem roses. The roses came together with some plant food. I carefully placed my beautiful roses in a vase with water and added some of the plant food. I replaced the water with more of the plant food after 4 days and today (Sept. 30) as I saw that the roses were dry i decided to store them in a secure place. As i emptied the vase, I was carefully drying the stems when i noticed that the stems were growing new leaves! I had never seen this happen before so I quickly placed new water in the vase with the remaining plant food. How soon should I plant the rose stems in pots? Thank you so much for all your assistance.

Sincerely,
Grace

Answers

Here's a link about rooting roses:

http://www.gold  ooting-roses.htm

Home and Garden Gardening PlantingOctober 1, 2007
Pink rose with bumble bee.
Growing Roses in Hot Weather
Pink and red daisies in a clear glass vase.
Cleaning Buildup Inside a Vase
Rose hips on rough wood background.
Growing Roses from Seed
Heart of a pink rose.
Growing Roses in a Tropical Climate
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 9:39:25 PM on 10.0.0.173 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.