Homemade Fabric Softener Sheets

How do I make homemade fabric softener sheets?

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

ALSO A SPONGE WORKS GREAT. THEY ARE REALLY CHEAP AT THE $ STORE AND CAN BE CUT DOWN TO THE SIZE THAT U WANT. JUST DROP IT IN THE SOFTNER MIXTURE AND SQUEEZE OUT THE ACCESS. WORKS LIKE A CHARM!!

I simply pour a little fabric softner on an old washcloth. (or you can spray it on from a bottle) I can use it 4-5 times before having to pour more on the rag. I've done this with the same old rag for the last 6 months!

I simply pour a little fabric softner on an old rag (or you can spray it on from a bottle). I can usually use the rag 4-5 times before having to put more softner on. I've used the same old rag for this purpose for the last 6 months!

Making Homemade Dryer Sheets
Making Homemade Dryer Sheets
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply Recipes Laundry RecipesAugust 16, 2006
Fabric Softener Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Cookie sheet
Uses for Old Cookie Sheets
Downy Fabric Softener Ball
Uses For Downy Fabric Softener Balls
Cleaning a Fabric Softener Dispenser
Cleaning a Fabric Softener Dispenser
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 11:34:45 AM on 10.0.1.73 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.