How To Quiet A Squeaky Sleeper Sofa?

I have a full sleeper sofa that is 18 months old. It squeaks every time you sit on it. I also have a queen sleeper in the set that doesn't make any noise. I had to have the full sleeper replaced once because it was defective. Since getting the second one, I have had to have someone come out to adjust the frame, but this has not helped with the squeaking. Any advice?

Thanks,
Irish from Reading, PA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

It could be the frame or there are metal parts that need w-40. Now if it is from the wood in the sofa, try to make them give you another one . Make them come out untill they solve the problem. If not demand a new one or money back. After all it is your money. Also make copies of their paperwork when they come by in case they try to push you around. I hope you find a solution.

Home and Garden Repair Furniture SofasJuly 30, 2007
Fixing a Squeaky Shoe
Fixing a Squeaky Shoe
Man Pointing at Brake Rotor
Fixing Squeaky Brakes
Oak Stairs
Fixing Squeaky Stairs
Office chair with lime green cushions.
Fixing a Squeaky Office Chair
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 2:01:22 PM on 10.0.0.57 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.