SofasFurniture

How To Quiet A Squeaky Sleeper Sofa?

I have a full sleeper sofa that is 18 months old. It squeaks every time you sit on it. I also have a queen sleeper in the set that doesn't make any noise. I had to have the full sleeper replaced once because it was defective. Since getting the second one, I have had to have someone come out to adjust the frame, but this has not helped with the squeaking. Any advice?

Thanks,
Irish from Reading, PA

Answers

It could be the frame or there are metal parts that need w-40. Now if it is from the wood in the sofa, try to make them give you another one . Make them come out untill they solve the problem. If not demand a new one or money back. After all it is your money. Also make copies of their paperwork when they come by in case they try to push you around. I hope you find a solution.