Selling Bamboo Plants

I live in Missouri and I bought a piece of property a few years back. It has a lot of small bamboo trees on it. The largest being “fishing pole” quality at best. I am looking for ideas as to how to make money with the bamboo or the best place to list the property for sale.

By Donna

Wind chimes made out of bamboo have a lovely sound and seem to sell well at flea markets and craft shows.

I went out and cut some of the larger Bamboo. Measured it. It is about 1/2 inch so not even big enough to make fishing poles out of (from what I have read on line). So I don't know if it would be big enough for wind chimes either.

Bamboo growing in a yard.
Selling Bamboo Plants
Home and Garden Gardening AdviceMarch 6, 2011
Upclose picture of bamboo flooring.
Cleaning Bamboo Flooring
Selling Bamboo
Growing Lucky Bamboo
Growing "Lucky Bamboo"
Bamboo Palm in white pot.
Bamboo Palm Plant Care