Sand Art Pictures

Does anyone know how to make sand art pictures with clear self-adhesive paper? BTW: Thanks to everyone who helped out with the Scented Jars, my elder care clients loved making them.

BQ from Front Royal, VA

I'm not exactly sure how to do what you are talking about. Just off the top of my head I would think that you would arrange the sand like you want it and then put the contact paper over the top of it.

Maybe you could go online and look up sand art projects. That might give you some information.

Pour the colored sand on the sticky side of the clear paper, viewing it in a mirror from beneath?

Crafts AdviceNovember 14, 2006
Glass Blocks
Putting Pictures on Lighted Glass Blocks
Man Hanging Picture Frame
Hanging Pictures
A picture frame on a plaster wall.
Hanging Pictures on Plaster Walls
hanging pictures
Arranging Wall Pictures
🎉
🎄