Buying Silk Hydrangeas

My daughter is getting married and she likes hydrangeas, but I can't find any that are pure white. Her dress is white and everything I've bought looks cream next to her dress. We're looking for silk if anyone knows of a good website. Thank you!

By Marcia from IN

Have you looked in a Dollar store? Look in phone book for other places that sells silk flowers. Maybe you need to get red or some other color, good luck.

What about Michaels? THey are gorgeous good selection and a pretty good price - especially when you get the Sunday coupons!

We've be been looking for my mom's wedding and I saw some very pretty, very white flowers that were better homes and garden brand at Wal-mart; too bad we aren't using white :(

I am a silk wedding flower designer and wedding planner of 10 years. I am able to buy my flowers at wholesale from a variety of distributors. I would be happy to contact some of them to see if they can walk to the showroom and look for a pure white hydrangea if you would like. If so just contact me.

Congratulations on your wedding and continued success on you planning.

Just a reminder. I planned my daughters wedding and did everything too. Had 3 tents and 250 people at my house. One thing I have learned is remember not too matchy matchy, white on white in pictures you won't see her flowers against her dress. Be sure to take that in to consideration. Off white will add class a little vintage.

I would think that because hydrangeas are not pure white in nature, that you may not find them in "silk".

I think cream would show up better and look more natural. They may have some blue, pink or lavender on the flower tips also.

Weddings FlowersFebruary 8, 2010
Golden silk fabric
Cleaning Silk
Hydrangeas
Dividing Hydrangeas
Growing Hydrangeas Inside
Growing Hydrangeas Inside
Propagating Hydrangeas
Propagating Hydrangeas
🎉
🎄