Join Goodwill and Get Coupons

Every year Goodwill has a membership drive -I think it's in April. They sell memberships for $5. You will get 1/2 off anything you buy that day ,and they mail you 12 coupons good for each month of the year for $5 off any $10 or more purchase. I don't like crowds, so I seldom go to the 1/2 off sales, but this pays off in a big way for me. They had clothes on sale one day: buy 10 items get the 11th free and I used my coupon. I got eleven sweaters and pants for $5! Can't beat that.

By yoder178

Good information. I shop at Goodwill all the time and I had no idea.

I shop Goodwill too and didn't know about this either! I'll be checking it out to see if this deal is offered in my area :-) Thanks for the info!

Thrift Store Clothes
Thrift Store Shopping Tips
Better Living Frugal Living ShoppingAugust 12, 2010
computer printer
Finding Printable Coupons
Finding Silver Jewelry at Thrift Shops
Finding Silver Jewelry at Thrift Shops
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
Large Outdoor Blue Goodwill Sign
Organizing Goodwill Donations