Getting Rid Of Old Clothes

I usually clean my closet and chest of drawers out about twice a year. I take out all the things I can no longer wear and older things. I have a yard sale with these things plus other odds and ends collected around the house that are no longer wanted.

After the yard sale, I carry all of the things left over to Helping Hands (a local charity). They use some of it for victims of fire, tornadoes, and the homeless and needy, the rest goes in their store for sale to the public. It helps out Helping Hands, and it lets me get rid of unwanted clothing and things.

By Paula from Kosciusko, MS

Good idea Paula. I take things there often myself. They help so many people who really need it.

Organized Clothes in Closet
Organizing Clothes
Organizing ClosetJuly 14, 2011
Putting on Jeans
Saving Money on Clothes While Dieting
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
Closeup of green bodied house fly.
Getting Rid of Flies
iTunes icon on a phone
Getting Rid of Duplicates in iTunes