Pup (Beagle)

Pup is about 1 year and a Beagle. My husband and I were driving on a back country road about 6 months ago. There was the cutest beagle. My husband said we could take her home and find it's owner. we never could find anyone to claim her.

Pup loves to run and play with Snap the Goat. I didn't want to give her a name since I was sure someone would claim such a sweet dog. No one did so she is stuck with the name of Pup. She is a great friend to our 11 year old Rottweiler, Roxie. Roxie can't run and play much anymore. Pup sets with her and is her eyes. It is amazing. I think she was sent here to keep her company. She is great with kids. This is her with my nephew Matthew.

By Esther from Plainfield, Ohio

Pup (Beagle)

We have two beagles. They are the BEST dogs ever!

Growing up, we had a beagle named Fanny Belle. My dad got her to hunt, but the only thing that she hunted was the warm air registers. She was the best dog with all our family little kids. Not a mean bone in her body. She lived to be 18yrs old and passed away in her bed. Around our area, you see so many beagles tied to a box or in a pen outside, even in the coldest temp. How sad, because these dogs are so loving and good.

Aw. Matthew and Pup make the perfect team!

What a picture! That is so cute. Beagles are so darn cute and so smart. I had them when I was a child. Now I have a beagle/Italian greyhound mix. He is really adorable, greyhound body and beagle ears.

Pup and your boy look like they belong together. Enjoy!

What an adorable pup she is. I've heard that beagles love to hunt so much that sometimes they keep going and going and then can't find their way home. I think your Pup kept going and going until she found you.

What a sweet face! We have always had beagles in our family. They are so loyal and loving. Pup was soo lucky he found you. And you are lucky to find him. Thanks for sharing your precious baby!

What a sweet dog sweet face and personality.

Cute pic of nephew and Pup.

OMG I have been trying to figure out what type of dog our little Remi is mixed with and I came across the picture of your beagle. Send email to leereiss AT yahoo.com so we can exchange pics. I would have never thought of Italian greyhound, but I can assure you she is beautiful!!

Photos Pets DogsSeptember 10, 2007
Man training a dog to sit.
Teaching Your Dog to Sit
Trained Dog Not Running Away
Training a Dog to Not Run Away
Chihuahua Clothing Patterns
Beagle in the grass.
Beagle Breed Information and Photos
🎄