Store Pantyhose In Toilet Paper Tubes

I have an easy way to store pantyhose, knee highs or tights. I place them inside an empty TP roll. I can write with a marker on the outside of the tube a description such as "navy tights" or "nude knee highs". It keeps them from getting tangles or runs. I used to use ziplock baggies, but the TP roll tubes are free!

April what a great IDEA, I use ziplock bag also. I am in charge of recycling at my work. I cut the Charmin 12 pack in half so the workers will drop the empty rolls in the half package. My heavy socks might fit into paper towel rolls. We use Bounty towels for cleaning our test tubes. Usually go through a roll per day. Thanks for the tips. Sincerely, Judith Walker judyajudy AT yahoo.com

So THAT's what I can use all these rolls for? Well, I'm not so sure I have room in the drawer, so I'd better continue hanging them over a smooth plastic hanger. Thanks anyway. Great idea. God bless you. : )

I've been using a pillow case. Your idea is a MUCH better way to organize them!

* I also use empty TP & Paper Towel rolls to store my hair scrunches & rubber bands on.

I have a real NOT for reusing TP rolls for anything. Have you ever considered the many ways someone using the BR touches the TP? Changing the roll while you sit on the throne? Kids playing spin the roll to keep them occupied while 'resting'. Accidentally touching any part of what you are going to save - GROSS! I am sure any lab swabbing the recycled TP will come up with feces. Unavoidable.

What is really gross is when schools put these on lists to use for crafting projects for the kids. Binoculars are the first use I have seen and the kids will handle it, put it by their faces, eyes, etc.

PLEASE use the paper towel roll instead and cut it.

T&T Grandma, you and I think just alike. I always think of the way TP is used and have even seen evidence of it. I would never use empty TP rolls. However, you can cut down empty kitchen paper towel rolls for the same purpose and that I will use. Thanks for reminding people of where empty TP rolls come from. Having said that, April, your idea is a great one!!! Thanks for sharing it.

Storing Pantyhose
Storing Pantyhose
Organizing ClothingJanuary 18, 2008
Empty cardboard toilet paper rolls, ready for reusing.
Valentine Crafts Using Toilet Paper Rolls
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Toilet paper tubes made into seedling containers.
Uses for Toilet Paper Tubes
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
🎉
🎄