Cleaning a Turkey Pan Easily - Categories:

DishesCleaning

Cleaning a Turkey Pan Easily

With Thanksgiving and Christmas around the corner (It really will come fast!). I want to share a tip for cleaning the turkey pan.

I don't use aluminum unless I have to; and I do have a stainless steel pan. Either one will benefit from this tip. After the turkey, etc. are removed from the pan, put hot water and about 1 cup baking soda and a small amount of dish detergent in the pan and fill it to the top. Let it soak while you are eating and it will be a breeze to clean. I have done this for years and it has always worked. (I have been married 42 years)

By Sshep

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

Hi...

Great idea !!! I have been doing this for Many years also. I have been married 40 years. After putting the hot water/dish soap in, when we are clearing the table, we put all the used silverware in the pan to soak for a few minutes before washing...

Happy Holidays

I have also always done this and find it helpful for pots and pans every day. I have made it a habit to start soaking them before I sit down to eat. Only take a minute to do it and saves you a lot of work.

Home and Garden Cleaning DishesSeptember 10, 2004
A carved turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave
A cooked turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in a Slow Cooker (Crockpot)
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Peter Pan Costume
Carving a Turkey
Using Your Turkey Bones for Soup
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 15, 2016 at 8:30:36 PM on 10.0.2.214 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.