Selling Used Wedding Decorations

I just got married last weekend and we used 42 beautiful heart shaped 6 inch bowls with the floating candles as one of the center pieces. I'd like to maybe keep one or two for memory, but not 42 of them! I tired Craigslist, but nobody pays attention to the wedding stuff there. They are basically brand new and were only used once, so I don't want to throw them away. Any ideas of where I can sell them? Thank you.

By Jessica from Columbus, OH

You might contact a florist where you live. They may be able to direct you to someone who would like to buy them.

Put them on ebay. They'll probably be picked up right away. The picture is great and should help you sell them quickly. Good luck and Congrats!

Contact "artist" who posted in this same newsletter just above you that she needs wedding decorations, isn't that cool!

Check on Yahoo!Groups for a yard sale group in your area. I belong to one that covers my county called GC Yard sale. You post your item with the price you would like.

Facebook also has a Marketplace. You might try just putting them out in a yard sale-- advertise that you have wedding decorations. And in our area you can put up a poster in the local grocery store, which might be an option for you.

If you still have these, I am interested. Email my backup spam email account FBC(no space)0731 @ mail. com and I'll reply from my home account.

July 19, 2010 Flag

I have a lot of wedding things from my daughter's wedding that I need to sell. Is this a place where I can do that? If not, does anyone know where I can sell the excess things I have, like: vases, tulle, flowers, etc.

By bebe1959

Selling Used Wedding Decorations

Try a local Thrift Store, eBay, or Craigslist. (09/27/2009)

By Deeli

Selling Used Wedding Decorations

Yes, I know the perfect site - bravobride. I sold almost all of my wedding leftovers on it. They have a section for reception and ceremony decorations on there. I sold my vases, lanterns, wedding sparklers, and pails that we had lining the aisle. Here's the link Good luck! (09/27/2009)

By carrieberry

Selling Used Wedding Decorations

I would suggest taking your used wedding decorations to a community market day. I have a stall at the markets once a month and I sell bits and pieces. Your local shire will give you details on where and when. Price your items, take a table and set out all decorations. Also, have a float about $40.00. The stall here is $10.00, I pay for my bay. You will love the interaction with people at the same time selling your items. Best of luck. (09/28/2009)

By michelle

Selling Used Wedding Decorations

I recommend craigslist.

You can sell just about anything on there. That way you set up the time that people can come to your home to purchase the items. It's best if you photograph the items and list them. (09/29/2009)

By Stormy Seas

Selling Used Wedding Decorations

Contact your local high school. They may be interested in the stuff for prom. They'd probably just offer one lump sum for all of it, or you could get a tax donation slip. (09/29/2009)

By susanmajp

Weddings DecorationsJuly 19, 2010
Plant wedding favors.
Giving Plants as Wedding Favors
A married couple in a moutain setting.
Ideas for a "Green" Wedding
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Saving o Wedding Candles
Saving Money on Wedding Candles