Magnetic Grocery List On Refrigerator

I have one of those clear see- through magnetic frames; the kind that pulls apart half of the way as you insert whatever picture you might like. Well instead of a picture, I put a blank piece of lined notebook paper in it. Now I can write my grocery list straight because there are lines. I use a washable crayola marker to write on it with, it is easier to remove. No more loose notes all over the refrigerator

I was thinking of getting some sort of paint and writing "Grocery List" at the top of it and giving them as little gifts.

By Robyn Fed from Hampton TN

Grocery List
Creating A Grocery List
Consumer Advice Shopping Grocery ShoppingAugust 24, 2009
Making a Magnetic Locker Pencil Holder
Making a Magnetic Locker Pencil Holder
Saving Money on a Refrigerator, A new side by side refrigerator and freezer in stainless steel.
Saving Money on a Refrigerator
View of the water line.
Flushing a Refrigerator Water Line
Magnetic Knife Holder
Making a Magnetic Knife Holder
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 5:04:30 PM on 10.0.0.173 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.