Christmas Wedding Centerpiece Ideas

I would love some help with figuring out some centerpiece ideas, among other things. But you would like to know a little more before touching on that. I would like flowers in my centerpieces I think. I'm also interested in candles. I would prefer small or large centerpieces. Maybe large is better for the view of other people. Simple or extravagant would work, also.

I used to do silk floral's at craft shows so I do have a lot of supplies left, but need help with that also. I'm not sure how to arrange them I guess, unless I had pictures or ideas I suppose. I never took a class just always used book ideas.

Our venue will be Hotel Bethlehem for the reception and First Baptist Church in Bethlehem for ceremony. We are having a Cinderella carriage take us from church to hotel. We are having the fairytale theme and our colors are red and silver and budget what is that? When they say this is the biggest party you will ever throw they meant it on the wallet. More than we ever thought.

By Connie from Bethlehem, PA

Have a look on this website. You can make many of the decorations yourself!

http://www.marthastewartweddings.com/

Well Connie, you have given us a lot to go on, but some of it might be a bit ambiguous. You say small or large, simple or extravagant. So I am not sure what we can do with all that. Also, smaller centerpieces let you see others better than bigger, so...

What I can tell you that gold goes with red better than silver. Just look at most holiday ornaments, and you will see that gold and red are together and silver is generally with blues.

If you are getting married in the holiday season, you can't go wrong with fake poinsettias which are sold anytime after August in any Dollar Tree.

You can get wine or brandy glasses, fill them almost to the top with water, color it with food coloring, and drop in some red emergency candles still in their metal protective bases, and light them. This will give you the simple and elegant effect I am hoping you were asking for. I hope this helps.

Connie My Grandson had their ceremony in Hotel Bethlehem & then the reception also. It was beautiful, the brides maids & bride all entered the room by coming down the steps into the room where the groom was waiting for her. The centerpieces on the tables were to high, we had to remove it to see across the table. Someone suggested brandy snifters & decorating them. We had 8 guests at a table.I don't know how many tables you 'll have but I have 20 brandy snifters 5" high with candles in them if you can use them I live about 4 miles from the hotel in Salisbury Township. Email me & I'll give you more info where. Joan Bluejay636 AT aol.com

A simple idea would be taking a large glass bowl (think candy dish not mixing bowl lol ) or a vase and put ornaments with your colors in it. If possible also put a strand of Christmas lights. this may be difficult due to the cords, but maybe possible near the cake? Then you can maybe go around the base of the bowl/vase with flowers. Hope this helps, best wishes for the wedding :)

Xmas centerpiece.
Christmas Centerpiece Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties CenterpiecesJanuary 22, 2010
Easter Centerpiece
Easter Centerpiece Ideas
A married couple in a moutain setting.
Ideas for a "Green" Wedding
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Candle centerpiece at a wedding.
Wedding Candle Centerpiece Ideas
🎄
🍂