Updating Address Books

While sending out your Christmas Cards, now is a good time to update your address book. Make a list of ones you sent to and keep it with the extra cards you have left over.

I always clip the address' from incoming cards, check addresses in my address book, then drop the address in my leftover cards, just in case I can't find my address book. And, I usually can't if I want it! Especially if I need it real bad! LOL

By Gladys

I have used the same address book for 10 years, but I learned from the beginning to leave extra pages for certain people. Like my children. I knew that they were young and would be moving a lot in their lives, so I left 4 blank pages just for their addresses. Good thing too, I've used almost all of them. I counted up one day, that I had 21 different addresses and phone numbers for my daughter. She laughed when I told her. It's interesting to look back and see where they've traveled to, or lived. I think that they all have finally pretty well settled down for a few years finally. So I actually put their number in ink!

A blank address book
Address Book Tips and Tricks
Holidays and Parties Christmas GiftsDecember 1, 2004
Old Encyclopedias on Shelf
Finding the Value of Old Reference Books
Finding Free Address Labels
Finding Free Address Labels
Saving Money on Audio Books
Saving Money on Audio Books
Address Book on White Background
Other Uses for Address Books
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 26, 2016 at 1:53:39 PM on in 934 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.