Updating Address Books

While sending out your Christmas Cards, now is a good time to update your address book. Make a list of ones you sent to and keep it with the extra cards you have left over.

I always clip the address' from incoming cards, check addresses in my address book, then drop the address in my leftover cards, just in case I can't find my address book. And, I usually can't if I want it! Especially if I need it real bad! LOL

By Gladys

I have used the same address book for 10 years, but I learned from the beginning to leave extra pages for certain people. Like my children. I knew that they were young and would be moving a lot in their lives, so I left 4 blank pages just for their addresses. Good thing too, I've used almost all of them. I counted up one day, that I had 21 different addresses and phone numbers for my daughter. She laughed when I told her. It's interesting to look back and see where they've traveled to, or lived. I think that they all have finally pretty well settled down for a few years finally. So I actually put their number in ink!