Hot, Baked Chicken Salad
- 4 cooked and chopped chicken breasts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 onions, minced
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 5 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 package almonds, chopped
- 1 package potato chips, crushed
- 2 cans undiluted cream of chicken soup
Combine all ingredients. Place in large casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees F until very hot. Use in sandwiches or stuff a tomato with this. Very good!
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 22, 2017 at 6:27:26 AM on 10.0.1.205 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us