Christmas Gift for Boyfriend Who Likes to Draw

I have a boyfriend; he is 21. He loves to draw and would like to learn how to make tattoos. I now that Christmas is almost here and I don't know what to give him for a present. Can you help me find some ideas for what to give him?

By Addy from Dublin, CA

Get him a book or magazine with lots of colorful pictures. He can practice drawing the ones that will be part of his tattoo repitoir. Many years ago a friend of mine was looking at some magazines I hade called "The Best of Dragon Magazine" and said they had some great pictures that would be great tattoos. Just go to a local book store and look for a book or two with a variety of artwork. Heck, you may want to try a used book store and get several really cheap.

There is a cool book called the Tattoo Encyclopedia and you can get it cheap here (free shipping worldwide)

Short Description for The Tattoo Encyclopedia

An illustrated reference to the origins and meanings of nearly one thousand authentic tattoo symbols and line art from around the world is organized in an A-to-Z format and includes coverage of images from ancient Buddhist and Chinese designers to symbols from the present day.

Kat Von Dee is an author and I hear her book has a lot of illustrations of her tats. Also any artist can always use drawing pads, sketch books, water color pencils etc. Pull it all together in a cool portfolio style (messager) bag with some paint markers so he can show his style and stuff on the bag.

boyfriend and girlfriend at Christmas
Christmas Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Holidays and Parties Christmas Gifts AdviceDecember 8, 2009
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Locating an Old Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
A girlfriend giving her boyfriend a gift.
Christmas Gift Ideas for an Adult Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend