A Place for Vitamins and Supplements

Seems like my husband and I are taking more and more supplements these days - and we keep them and our meds on the kitchen table. To organize them, I have a wooden ex-nut bowl, and a basket, and another wooden rack - which makes it easier to sweep away when folks come over!

By Pam from Los Angeles

I have a pretty basket where I keep all the pill bottles. I keep it on a shelf in the kitchen where the contents do not show. Everything is together and I can just grab it and get what I want then put it all away.

I bought a replica of a pie safe from Ace Hardware-- not too big, not too small-- keep all meds, supplements and finger stick glucose supplies all in one place-- not hard to put a lock on , either. So it's in a corner of my breakfast room by my chair.

Health & Beauty AdviceOctober 16, 2006
A plate full of supplements.
Using Supplements for Weight Loss
stevia plant
Feeding Plants Vitamins
Plastic Vitamin Bottle
Uses for Plastic Vitamin Bottles
Prenatal Vitamins For Hair Growth
Prenatal Vitamins For Hair Growth
🎄