Roxy (Border Collie-Husky)

Roxy is 8 years old, she was born September 11, 2001 and she has been rocking our world ever since. She is a Border Collie and Husky. We saw her the day she was born and brought her home 5 weeks later.

She likes to swim, run, go for long walks in the bush and is a social butterfly. She had me meet everyone at our new place with in the first week we lived here. She also likes to scare people just for fun.

Nobody taught her how to do this but when I collapsed at home, she alerted my husband that something was wrong.

By Tammy from Parry Sound, ON Canada

Now you know the best friend you have ever had. Your lovely Roxy.

She is simply beautiful in looks and beautiful in deeds. What more could one ask for ? Sh

What a beauty! She looks a lot like my blue merle Australian Shepard that I had for 17 years!

She's beautiful! Thank you for sharing her with us!

Photos Pets DogsJanuary 19, 2010
Garden Border
Garden Border Ideas
Rough Collie
Rough Collie Breed Information and Photos
Lady's Mantle
Growing Lady's Mantle
Border Collie
Border Collie Breed Information and Photos
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 18, 2016 at 1:46:24 PM on 10.0.1.114 in 955 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.