My Frugal Life: For Our Planet's Sake!

A frugal life for our planet's sake! I believe that my living frugal is also good for our planet! Making the most of items by recycling them for other uses or passing them on to someone who can, My Frugal Lifenot buying every new gadget and gimmick, and teaching these values to my children to carry on this lifestyle has always been important to me.

Just take a look at flea markets and garage sales and you will see that items take away from your life! They begin to OWN YOU! As Thoreau's said "Simplify, Simplify!" Some call it cheap or frugal. Some call it conscientious. I call it trying to use so much less and be so much more.

By Donna from Sterling, PA

Just don't buy into the mindset that wants you to buy buy buy! Do surround yourself with beautiful things; that you love; and love to get beautiful things at a fraction of the cost! And love to pass on to others things that they will love as well.

I do love to shop the thrifts; so interesting the things that people give up. So many brand new things with the tags still on them; let them do the buying, pay the large prices; and then clean out their closet to buy some more: and I score!

Better Living Frugal Living My Frugal LifeAugust 17, 2010
Two women in alien costumes.
Making an Alien Costume
Global Understanding Day
Global Understanding Day
Woman With Vegetables
Becoming a Vegetarian
White changing table with drawers below.
Uses for a Baby Changing Table
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 17, 2016 at 6:26:09 PM on 10.0.0.140 in 880 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.